Wednesday, May 9, 2007

looking for talented architects and designers around the globe to help me not work so hard so I can vacation in Belize!

Sooooooooooo, does anyone have any time and want to help on some projects!? Seriously, we've run out of desk space and poigniantly timed Jason has brought up a possibility I'd been thinking of. There's nothing like people you trust to work with even if they are a continent away! I'm working with Kent on something now and was glad to have Dougs help last year. So if anyone is interested or know other offsite help, I'd love to talk.
-G

1 comment:

pati said...

i'm in now. by the end of my life, just how many passwords will i forget and have to recreate? And how many alternative names will I accumulate? there is a ghost world of aliases swarming my heels.

I'm game to join in. Like everyone, we're as busy as anyone and looking for employees now. But nothing is for sure so I can imagine this working both ways depending on capacity. We have been accumulating a network of free-lancers to extend our reach which could conceptually help anyone out.

gotta run to a meeting